- Association of Science in Autism Treatment This website contains descriptions and research summaries of autism treatments, video demonstrations of interventions, book reviews, and the Clinical Corner which showcases questions asked by educators and parents and answered by autism experts.
- Autism Research Institute This website contains resources for educators, families, and individuals with ASD, including teaching tips, helpful videos, educational strategies, and academic accommodations for successful inclusion.
- National Autism Center This website contains information regarding the National Standards Project, a free downloadable Educator’s manual, resource articles and guides, and answers to frequently asked questions.
- The National Professional Development Center on Autism Spectrum Disorders This website contains a comparison of their evidence-based practices to those identified in the National Standards Project in an easy-to-read PDF format. This site also contains evidence-based practice briefs, which describe in detail the 24 practices identified as evidence-based for students with ASD and include step-by-step directions for implementation, an implementation checklist, and supplemental materials.
- Autism Internet Modules This website contains 14 of the evidence-based practices identified by the NPDC on ASD and includes the information in the evidence-based practice briefs in addition to free access to case studies, video examples, pre- and post-tests, and more.