- Can I tell you about Asperger Syndrome? by Jude Welton. A brief book written to explain Asperger Syndrome both to classmates and individuals on the Autism Spectrum. It is brief and written with examples for a young audience.
- Diary of a Social Detective by Jeffrey Jessum. A book written for students to read about a social detective who is learning about social cognition through intriguing mystery cases.
- Freaks, Geeks & Asperger Syndrome by Luke Jackson. A users guide to Adolescence
- My Friend with Autism by Beverly Bishop. A book for introducing the concept of Autism to classrooms
- Rules by Cynthia Lord. A book for students that works to inspire readers to think about other points of view
- This is Asperger Syndrome by Elisa Gagnon. Experience the world from the perspective of a young child with Asperger Syndrome . . .
- What it is to be Me! by Angela Wine. A book about what it is like to have Asperger’s Syndrome.